5 Facts About the 2018 Volkswagen Arteon
It has been a big year for Volkswagen with the debut of the Atlas and redesigned Tiguan but Volkswagen also introduced the 2018 Volkswagen Arteon which features an eye-catching design with its aerodynamic and sleek form with LED lights, chrome, frameless windows and a number of other features. Take a look at these 5 facts about the 2018 Volkswagen Arteon to find out more about this upcoming model.
- The Arteon will replace the Volkswagen CC
- Volkswagen will replace the CC with the 2018 Arteon. Like the CC the Arteon features an elegant flair.
- “Arteon” is Latin for “art”
- The 2018 Arteon is crafted like a piece of art. The attention to detail and design style shows off VW’s experienced craftsmanship to its customers. The modern features and upgrades show off its luxury qualities with leather seating, panoramic sunroof and more.
- Multiple trim levels and engines are available
- The exact trim level and engine offerings available to North American customers are not available yet but we know the Arteon will feature premium trim levels with luxurious touches such as Vienna leather.
- The Arteon leads the way in technology and driver assistance
- The Arteon features a 9.2 inch Discover Pro infotainment system that can be operated using gesture control. The Arteon will also feature VW’s greatest driver assistance system such as Adaptive Cruise Control with Predictive Cruise Control, Advanced Dynamic Cornering Light, Adaptive Chassis Control, Emergency Assist, Side Assist, Proactive Occupant Protection System and Area View.
- The 2018 VW Arteon is gorgeous
- Without a doubt, the 2018 VW Arteon is eloquently designed and shows off Volkswagens good taste. The chrome and sleek lines combine sporty and luxury design for drivers.
The 2018 Volkswagen Arteon is debuting overseas and it should be available in North America shortly. Check back for more information or contact us today to talk to a sales team member about the new Arteon.