COVID-19 Update from Hall
Like many of you, we have been closely following the spread of COVID-19. The health and safety of our customers and our employees is our top priority.
We are actively following the guidelines and recommendations as outlined in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as the local U.S. health authorities. Our store is cleaned thoroughly, and at this time, we have taken additional precautions to ensure we are maintaining a healthy and clean environment by increasing the frequency of cleanings in highly trafficked areas. We are encouraging our employees to take extra steps, including frequent handwashing and cleaning of personal areas. In addition, we are requiring employees with any sign of illness to stay at or work from home.
We are confident that we are taking appropriate steps to keep our stores safe for our customers and employees. For those that prefer, many of the services provided by Hall can be done online and/or remotely:
- If you are interested in purchasing a vehicle, we can bring it to you for a demonstration drive. In addition, virtually of the required paperwork can be sent to you via UPS – making your purchase a truly online/at home transaction.
- If you are in need of basic maintenance or service work, we can pick your vehicle up and drop it back off when it is completed.
- You may use our “night drop” service system at any time during the day to reduce interaction with others
- We have the ability for a mobile pay option upon the completion of repair work to eliminate the need to come into the building
- We have multiple alternative transportation options including Uber/Lyft, loaner cars, rental cars and courtesy shuttle to allow meet needs of pick up/drop off
- Many of the items available in our parts department and accessories shop can be shipped directly to your door by one of our associates or UPS.
- We have reduced the number and increased the proximity of chairs in our waiting room and therefore reduced the number of “waiting” appointments
If you need assistance or are interested in finding out more about an off-site transaction, please contact our store at 262-782-5300 for more information. Please understand that some physical and/or legal restrictions may apply.
We have an ongoing commitment to put our customers’ and employees’ safety first. Our team is working hard to maintain a clean retail environment for your health and safety.
Charles L. Hall
Sales Mon-Fri 9am-7PM, Sat 9am-5pm
Service and Parts Mon-Fri 6:30am-6pm, Saturday - Closed
Volkswagen will provide up to 6 months of payments for customers who have been involuntarily unemployed due to economic reasons, including but not limited to lockouts, individual or mass layoffs, business failure or bankruptcy and COVID 19. This is available for new vehicle Volkswagen purchases. Call Hall Volkswagen for details at 262-782-5300.