Diesel Oil Change Service
Recommended Every 10,000 Miles or Once A Year
Includes diesel engine oil & oil filter change with Volkswagen approved oil. Price may be higher for some models.Disclaimer
Quality Volkswagen Diesel Oil Change Service in Brookfield
Give your diesel engine the protection that it needs to last. At Hall Volkswagen, we provide fast and affordable diesel oil change service for Volkswagen drivers in the Brookfield, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, West Allis, and New Berlin, WI area. Rely on the local experts when it comes to diesel oil change service.
Diesel Engine Oil Change
In order to properly protect your Volkswagen's diesel engine, we recommend that you have your diesel oil changed at least once every 10,000 miles. Delaying this vital service can lead to fast engine wear. Our service center is staffed by Volkswagen trained technicians who understand every aspect of all Volkswagen diesel engines. Why rely on some independent garage to service that only occasionally services diesel-powered Volkswagen? Our service center team works on more diesel-powered Volkswagen cars and SUVs than just about anyone else in the Brookfield, WI area.
Save on Maintenance and Repairs Today! Service & Parts Specials
Diesel Engine Oil Change vs Conventional Oil Change
You may be wondering what's the difference between a diesel engine oil change and a conventional engine oil change. Here is a look at the major differences between each oil change service:
- Diesel oil change service is done every 10,000 miles. Conventional oil change service is performed every 3,500 miles.
- Diesel oil has a higher level of detergent, while conventional oil has a lower level of detergent.
- Diesel oil has high anti-engine wear properties, while conventional oil has moderate anti-engine wear properties.
- Diesel oil is designed to operate at higher heat levels than conventional oil
Overall, diesel oil gives your diesel engine the protection that it needs to last. That's why our service center uses high quality conventional and synthetic diesel oil for all diesel oil change service.
Conventional Diesel Oil Change and Synthetic Diesel Oil Change
Our service center is designed to give you the top diesel oil change service. That includes high quality conventional and synthetic diesel oil change service. Here's a look at some of the major differences between synthetic and conventional diesel oil:
- Synthetic diesel oil is designed to give you engine a higher level of protection
- Synthetic diesel oil reduces friction better than conventional diesel oil
- Synthetic diesel oil is slightly more expensive than conventional diesel oil
While synthetic diesel oil does cost a little more than conventional diesel oil, synthetic diesel oil gives you longer life and better protection for your engine.
Volkswagen Diesel Oil Change in Brookfield, WI
Schedule your appointment or visit our service center at Hall Volkswagen. We are open six days a week for your convenience. Don't have the time to visit us? We offer home and office pick-up and delivery of your Volkswagen. We look forward to servicing your vehicle.
Hall Volkswagen Service Department Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Rental Cars Available
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Children’s Play Area
- Business Workstations
- Parts & Gear Boutique
- Complimentary Beverages & Coffee
- Complimentary Snacks
- Online Service Scheduling